Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dear Readers, I am still alive...

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth....  I'm still here in Cambodia, but we've been so crazy busy I haven't had a chance to blog... I've missed it, and I hope you have too.

About a week ago, Gordon and I finished up our work at Honour Village.  With some extra time on our hands, we decided to take a few of our last days in Cambodia to do a little sightseeing.  We spent a couple of long days travelling on the bus. (12 hours or more each way, which includes waiting in bus stations.  How crazy is that?)  We also spent a couple of intense days touring.  Quite honestly, I was just too tired to write.  I took a lot of photos, and I have a ton of information to put together and share - Just wondering when I will get the time to do it..!

Today is our last full day in Cambodia.  Time to get out the suitcases and start cramming in all the stuff we bought.  (I don't know which I dislike more, packing or unpacking.) 

Please be patient with me, I'm not finished this blog yet.  With so many last minute things to take care of, I'm not sure when I'll have the time to finish up writing about our travels, but even after I arrive back in Canada, I intend to keep going until I run out of ideas.  There's so much more to tell, so keep posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment